Role Playing??

November 11, 2012


Assalamualaikum.. Hey, how are you guys doing? I don't remember when exactly the last time i wrote something here. Mind you, i didn't have trouble breathing at all not that i od'ed on writing along this missing period.. I just went into silent mode for a while. It's not that I didn't miss writing. I just didn't have much time to do so.

Alhamdulillah and alhamdulillah.. There's no endless gratitude indebted in my heart towards my creator, ALLAH SWT for ever cherishing me with the love of my life, Ammar Abd Khalil. We got married alhamdulillah last February the 5th. He also given me yet another present. I'm now 8 moths pregnant. I'll be delivering my bundle of joy insyaAllah next December. I really can't wait to meet my baby..

i have been married for 9 months now. as i enrolled this journey, i learn so much on my new roles, a housewife, a daughter in-law and a future mother. i hope, whatever role i'm trying to adapt i'll be the best i can. ameen..

i'll be writing more next time. until then, goodbye.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

a story of an old woman and the prophet Muhammad SAW~