be GRATEFUL..

September 20, 2011



Assalamualaikum. How are you guys now? Alhamdulillah i am doing fine and still in malaysia currently. I just want to jot down my ramblings today. Anyway, I was browsing through the internet and reading my friends blogs just now. It stirs in my mind as i remember thinking over and over again about what mistakes have i made that i have not yet to accomplish anything in my examinations this past few years. I am not being ungrateful. Totally not. I am really happy to just passed the exam but i am kind of feeling frustrated because i felt that my best is not really enough.

Hearing about my friends success and happiness about their achievement in our previous exam made me felt a bit jealous. Not that i have been playing so much that i did not perform in the examination. I did study hard. Till this day, i am still searching why it's so hard for me to gain very good marks. Maybe science is not really my part.

Well, i should not suppose to put the blame on just that. I kept on improvising year after year on my way of studying but i can't get through the barrier of just getting the passing marks to get to another year. That is why it is totally frustrating. But still when i see the marks it kind of lift a little compared to last year. Alhamdulillah, i still improved eventhough it only made a tiniest different in the marks. It shows that maybe i just did not try hard enough. Who knows maybe i will make a big difference this year right. Think positive!

Alhamdulillah and Alhamdulillah, i have not thanked Him enough.I am very grateful to Allah that i am already officially 5th year medical student now. Though it frustrates me when i compare myself to others who are better than me, i am still very grateful of other great things i have gained along the years i spent in Egypt especially my 4th year here.It was totally an amazing year and something i would remember all my life because there' s so many things had happened.

I hope with the new semester around the corner, i will be able to perform better. I hope that i will pass the upcoming hardships i encounter with flying colors. Do pray for me okay~ <3

ALLAH does not change a people´s condition unless they change what is in their hearts…. [13:11]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a story of an old woman and the prophet Muhammad SAW~